Mary Lynn Moshofsky joined CBRE’s Advisory and Transaction Services Group, specializing in the transaction management of corporate clients with multi-market real estate portfolios, headquartered in the Puget Sound Area. She teams with Senior Vice President Joe Steele in servicing the complex real estate requirements of clients regionally and nationally, with combined portfolios exceeding 3.2 million square feet.
Mary Lynn leverages CBRE’s vast platform to provide a full range of integrated services for her clients including portfolio management, financial modeling, site selection, expansion or consolidation, relocation, lease negotiation, lease administration support, workplace strategy, and project management support. Her team has the privilege of representing Moss Adams LLP, WaFd Bank, and Bartell Drugs. Additionally, her team provides real estate support for the City of Kirkland.
Mary Lynn goes above and beyond for her clients by always putting their interests first. Her team creates a cohesive transaction management process, consistently achieving superior results and fostering long-lasting, unified partnerships.
Mary Lynn Moshofsky focuses in corporate real estate portfolio management and has the privilege of representing the following clients with their real estate requirements:
- Moss Adams LLP
- WaFd Bank
- Bartell Drugs
- City of Kirkland
Moss Adams LLP
- Provides transaction management, real estate strategy, and lease administration support services for Moss Adams LLP. The portfolio consists of 35+ locations and 700,000 square feet of office across seven states.
- Supports WaFd Bank in their national real estate portfolio. Provides portfolio management services, real estate strategy, and transaction management on acquisitions, lease renewals, and dispositions. The portfolio includes 250+ locations across eight states.
- Provides transaction management, site selection, real estate strategy, and lease administration support services for Bartell Drugs. The portfolio consists of 70+ locations with 1,230,000 square feet of retail, 35,000 square feet of office, and 250,000 square feet of distribution facility.
- University of Oregon, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Economics (2015)
- Lundquist College of Business, Honors Program (2015)
- Presidential Scholarship Recipient, University of Oregon (2012-2015)