Matt attended UC Davis where he was a pitcher for the university’s Division 1 baseball team before graduating in 2018 with a Bachelor of Science in Managerial Economics.
Matt, a Bay Area native, grew up in Half Moon Bay, but now lives in Redwood City with his fiancé. In his free time, he enjoys snowboarding, surfing, and making wine with his friends.
Matt focuses on the selling and leasing of commercial properties located on the San Francisco Peninsula. He currently works with one of CBRE’s top producing brokers, Bob McSweeney, who has more than 34 years of experience in the industry.
Before choosing to become a broker, Matt spent 10 months working as a Field Research Analyst at CBRE, where he studied the San Francisco Peninsula Market and assisted brokers with data-focused requests.
Significant Leasing Assignments
- Harbor Park, Belmont | Flex/Office | 220,000 SF
- 1260-1290 Oddstad Dr, Redwood City | Flex | 100,000 SF
- 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City | Industrial | 71,000 SF
- 295 89th St, Daly City | Office | 24,072 SF
- 950 John Daly Blvd, Daly City | Office | 23,000 SF
- 890 Second Ave, Redwood City | Industrial | 22,400 SF
- 3905 Bohannon Dr, Menlo Park | Flex | 17,038 SF
- CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- University of California, Davis, B.S. Managerial Economics 2018
- Woodmont Real Estate Services
- The Raiser Organization
- Da Vinci Marble
- Wood Family Trust
- 3905 Bohannon Partners
- 3925 Bohannon Partners
- Redwood Junction Partners