Matt Furey joined CBRE/New England in October 2016, where he currently serves as a Client Services Associate on the Suburban Advisory & Transaction Services team. His primary focuses are on the Route 128 and 495 North submarkets. Matt concentrates his efforts on prospecting new business, office and industrial landlord tenant representation, and on maintaining market intel.
Prior to joining CBRE/NE, Matt was a student at Babson College where he graduated with a B.S. in Business Management. Matt was also active in the Babson community where in addition to his studies he was the captain of the Babson Hockey Team.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Commercial Brokers Association, Member
- Babson College Real Estate Affinity Network
- CCIM Candidate
- Babson College, B.S. in Business Management
- BWGS (formerly Worm's Way)
- Fisher College
- Hyland Software
- The Skating Club of Boston
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.