Matthew Kawulok joined CBRE’s Denver Industrial Brokerage Services in 2015, specializing in industrial and flex properties. He empowers clients through strategic transaction and advisory services that focus on managing risk, mitigating cost and enhancing value. Matt represents local and national firms in expansions, consolidations, relocations, and purchase and lease negotiations for industrial and flex buildings, as well as land throughout Metro Denver.
Since becoming a broker at the end of 2016, Matt has participated in transactions totaling 388,417 square feet for a total consideration of $24,217,587.
Prior to joining CBRE, Matt received his Bachelor of Science from the University of San Diego State where he played Division I football on a full-ride football scholarship.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate License, State of Colorado
- Full Football Scholarship to the University of San Diego State
- Hampshire Honor Society Member (achievements in football, community service, and in the classroom)
- University of San Diego State, Bachelor of Science
- 14603 E. Fremont Avenue | 88,238 SF building sale
- 5720 Washington Street | 18,000 SF building sale
- 7325 S. Revere Parkway | 13,748 SF building sale
- 15354 E. Hinsdale Circle | 6,600 SF building sale
- 601 E. 64th Avenue | 32,446 SF lease
- 11372 Business Park Circle | 23,500 SF lease
- 14678 E. Easter Avenue | 13,600 SF lease
- 14600 E. 35th Place | 10,504 SF lease
- 8585 Concord Center | 8,014 SF lease
- Accredo Health
- AFP Inc.
- Answer Engineering
- Bow Rier
- Catholic Health Initiatives
- Centura Health
- DNTL Works/Crown Seating
- One Stop Parts Source
- SK&T Integration
- TFP Corporation dba Tru Weld
- Trail Ridge Products