Matt Khourie is Chief Executive Officer of Trammell Crow Company. In this role he is responsible for the management and day-to-day operations of the Company. He is also the chairman of the TCC Executive Committee, and a member of the TCC Investment Committee and CBRE Global Operating Committee.
Prior to being named CEO of TCC in 2016, Matt served as CEO of CBRE Global Investors for seven years where he was responsible for the global management of the firm and served as chairman of the firm’s Global Executive Committee and Global Leadership Team.
With more than 35 years of experience in the real estate industry, Matt previously served as President, Southeast Operations for TCC and was a member of the firm’s Executive and Investment Committees. During his original 29-year tenure at TCC, Matt worked in various management positions including leadership roles that focused on development, investment strategy, portfolio management, and institutional investor relations.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Pension Real Estate Association (PREA)
Education & Credentials
- Stanford University Business School, MBA
- University of California-Davis, BA, Economics
- Named The Wall Street Journal Outstanding Economics Student