Matt Oelschlager is a recognized market leader in industrial real estate advisory in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. His experience and expertise includes landlord and tenant representation, property acquisition and disposition, new development and real estate consulting.
Throughout Matt's career he has applied hard work, dedication and attention to detail to develop a comprehensive understanding of his clients' needs and goals to create and execute strategic plans and solutions with positive results. His genuine, straight forward approach has gained the trust of his clients and industry peers alike.
Matt joined CBRE in 1998 as an industrial research specialist. In 1999 Matt transitioned to brokerage. He attended St. Cloud State University and received his Bachelor of Science degree in real estate.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- St. Cloud State Real Estate Alumni Association
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors
- Guest speaker, 2001 NAIOP Industrial Market Update - Minneapolis/North submarket
- Cornerstone Award Winner in 2001
- Millennium Club Award in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Chairman's Club Award in 2015
- Exploration Awards:
- Client Service (Prologis) - 2011
- Integrated Services (AMB/Artis) - 2010
- Integrated Services (RREEF) - 2009
- Target Markets - 2009
- Team Client Service (AMB) - 2007
- Integrated Services (Ryden Team) - 2006
- Client Service (AMB/CalEast) - 2004
- Client Service (Teachers) - 2002
- Teamwork (APEX) - 2002
- Teamwork (CalEast/LaSalle) in 2001
- Client Service (AMB) - 2000
- Teamwork (Teachers) - 2000
- St. Cloud State University, Bachelor of Science, Real Estate