Matt Walters joined the CBRE Seattle, Washington office in January 2012. His tenant representation team has over 30 years of combined experience, comprehensive real estate transaction knowledge, and corporate clients such as WPP, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Jacobs Engineering, UBS, New York Life, and Russell Investments, clients are guaranteed the highest level or service and satisfaction.
Mr. Walter’s focus for the team has been on new business development and representing businesses and organizations seeking office facilities in the Puget Sound area. He is the global account manager for Russell Investments and Puget Sound account manager for New York Life and DA Davidson. In total, he has canvassed over 35 million square feet of real estate in downtown Seattle.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Walters was a Director at Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce. While at C&W, Mr. Walters was involved in several national practice groups and was a member of Future Leaders Committee. In his seven years with the firm, he was named Rookie of the year in 2006, ranked annually among the top 10 producers in the Northwest, and in 2011, was among the top 5 producers in the region.
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts; Communications with a focus in marketing
- DA Davidson & Company – 75,000 SF
- UBS – 55,000 SF
- New York Life – 45,000 SF
- Russell Investments – 40,000 SF
- Schwabe Williamson Wyatt – 35,000 SF
- The Platform/Comcast – 30,000 SF
- Marsh & McLennan – 27,000 SF
- Jacobs Engineering –20,000 SF
- Charles Schwab – 15,000 SF
- Thompson USA – 15,000 SF
- Jackson Lewis LLP – 14,000 SF
- Gensler Architects – 10,000 SF
- Waldron & Company – 10,000 SF
- Williams Marketing – 8,000 SF