Matthew Butkus is an Associate with the Albuquerque CBRE Land Services Group. He has over 15 years of successful experience in the New Mexico real estate market. During his career he has been a trusted advisor for local and national real estate developers. As part of the CBRE Land Services Group, a global network of experienced professionals who are completely focused on meeting the real estate needs of commercial land owners and users, Matthew has a full platform of services at his fingertips.
Prior to joining CBRE, Matthew worked with the City of Albuquerque’s Metropolitan Redevelopment Agency on executing and supporting real estate redevelopment throughout the city. The experience he gained in this position has given him unparalleled knowledge of the intricacies involved in land development and the necessary resources needed to take a project from inception to reality. Matthew expertly leverages his development knowledge to guide clients through any potential challenges that may arise. This unique skill set gives his clients an advantage by providing comprehensive market insights and superior results.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Urban Land Institute NM, Management Committee Member
- Albuquerque 2030 District, Advisory Board Member
- Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors, Member
- Master of Community and Regional Planning, UNM School of Architecture and Planning
- Bachelor of Business Administration, UNM Anderson School of Management