Matthew Giordano joined the New York City Outer Boroughs office in 2011 as part of CBRE’s continuing growth into the investment sales market. As part of this push to expand the investment sales capabilities Mr. Giordano is a member of CBRE’s Private Capital Group (PCG), where he is responsible for providing acquisition and disposition services, asset review and financial analysis, investment strategy development and due diligence support on behalf of property owners, investors and lenders in New York City’s Outer Boroughs.
The 11 years commercial brokerage experience in New York City’s outer boroughs will be an asset to the New York City Private Capital Group’s success. His sales experience is across multiple property types in the boroughs covering a wide range of transaction sizes totaling over $275 Million. Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Giordano was working in investment real estate sales at Massey Knakal Realty Services. Before this, Mr. Giordano was with Terrace Homes Developers Group where he was responsible for evaluation and Acquisition of projects that included ground up development, rehabilitation and land improvement investments.
- 38-11 31st Street, Long Island City, NY - Sales/Development - Represented purchaser of residential development site - 29,000 SF
- 37-23, 25, 27, 29 33rd Street, Long Island City, NY - Sale/Development - Represented 9,770 square foot warehouse owner whose property had been rezoned to residential - 29,310 SF
- Vyse Apartment Portfolio, Bronx, NY - Sale/Investment - Represented seller of 4 apartment buildings totaling 141 units and over 100,000 SF in a value-add transaction - 103,000 SF
- Wild Avenue, Staten Island, NY - Sale/Industrial - Represented seller of 3 acre industrial site located between new retail and hotel developments - 134,000 SF
- 472 86th Street, Brooklyn, NY - Lease/Retail - Represented Landlord in establishing market and eventually renewing prime retail tenant for 20 year term - 14,400 SF
- Riverwalk at Rahway, Rahway, NJ - Sale/Investment - Represented the owner in the bulk sale of 19 townhouses that need to be finished and rented - 38,000 SF
- 401 95th Street, Brooklyn, NY - Sale/Development - Represented Diocese of Brooklyn in the sale of former convent that will be developed as condominiums - 29,180 SF
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board Member, Lehigh Real Estate Professionals Group
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Lehigh University, Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
- RIPCO Real Estate Corporation
- Arch Diocese of Brooklyn
- First City Servicing Corp.
- ROSSROCK LLC
- Garrison Investment Fund
- Ponok Realty
- Praedium Group
- Pinnacle Group
- Akzo Nobel North America
- Time Warner