Matt Weinreb is an Associate with the New York Tri-State Retail Services Group in CBRE’s Midtown office, focusing on both tenant and landlord representation. Mr. Weinreb is currently working with retail veterans Andrew Goldberg, Matt Chmielecki, and Preston Cannon on retail transactions throughout New York City.
Before joining CBRE, Mr. Weinreb was a Canvasser for Ripco in their Manhattan office. Previously, he was an Associate for JLL in their Washington D.C. and Baltimore offices. In his two years at JLL, Mr. Weinreb worked with numerous clients and property owners on real estate requirements in the Washington D.C. area. Among others, these included Taco Bell Cantina, Wings Over, Columbia Bank, GGP, and Tradepoint Atlantic. With both tenant and landlord representation, he successfully facilitated the leasing process from initial engagement, through a letter of intent, leading to an executed lease.
Mr. Weinreb started his CBRE career in 2015 as a summer intern for the Manhattan retail team. Additionally, he interned at ABS Partners Real Estate in Manhattan.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – New York
- University of Maryland, College Park, Bachelor of Arts and Humanities
- Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity – Founding Father through Recruitment – Chapter Advisor
- Metrovest Equities
- Sage Realty
- SJP Properties