Mr. Mauro Savoini joined CB Richard Ellis – Caracas, part of the CBRE affiliate network, in March 2010 after working for over 20 years in the areas of Production, Installation, Project, Property & Facility Management for several companies.He is currently working in the Management Department CBRE’S Venezuela.
Mr. Mauro Savoini has had experience as a Manager in the mentioned areas for companies such as Tenesol Venezuela (Subsidiary of Tenesol France), Canadian Embassy in Caracas, Cerco Sistemas 05 C.A., Novartis, Eli Lilly, Avon Cosmetics and British American Tobacco.
Mr. Mauro Savoini has also experience in production processes, analysis, development and implementation of projects such as the installation of the Office Furniture Plant in Guatire, Venezuela for Carvajal Furniture Division.
- Graduated as Mechanical Engineer in Caracas
- Master in Business Administration in Caracas
- Mr. Savoini speaks Spanish, advanced English and Italian. He has an intermediate domain of French language.
- Project Management
- Construction / Remodeling / Installation
- British American Tobacco, Project Manager, New Offices
- Avon Cosmetics de Venezuela, Procurement, contracting and closing the project as PJM
- Eli Lilly, Technical advisor and supervisor support of the office´s refurbishment
- Technical advisor at Torre BVC, Puerto La Cruz
- Facilities Management at Novartis, Caracas
- Church of Scientology, Rebuilding Main Office Bid Process
- Cerco Sistemas 05 C.A., Project and Installation of Electrical Fence
- Tenesol Venezuela, Project Manager/Installation, Photovoltaic Project, Orinoco’s Delta
- Canadian Embassy, Remodeling Official Residence
Property Management / Facility Management
- Canadian Embassy
Production, Procurement, Purchase Processes
- Tenesol Venezuela
- Carvajal Furniture Division