Melanie Cole is an Associate Real Estate Manager for CBRE Nashville’s Property Management team. She manages a portfolio containing 2.1 million square feet of industrial space and 25,000 square feet of office space.
Melanie oversees daily operations including tenant and vendor relations, property inspections, TI projects, capital projects, lease enforcements, budget preparations, RFPs, service contracts, purchase orders and invoices. Melanie is a dedicated professional, acting as the primary contact and liaison between property owners, tenants and vendors. Melanie assists clients in achieving their asset goals and maximizing each property’s full potential.
In her previous role with CBRE, Melanie was a Real Estate Services Administrator on the Nashville team.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Tennessee
- NAIOP Nashville, Member (2017-2020)
- BOMA Nashville, Member (2017-2020)
- WCRE/CREW Nashville, Member (2017-2020
- Selected to attend CBRE-U, Dallas TX (2019)
- CBRE Nashville “Get ‘Er Done” Award (2019)
- CBRE Nashville Cares Team, Member (2017-2020)
- CBRE Nashville P2P Subject Matter Expert (2017-2020)
- CBRE Nashville 2020 MIPR/E4E Audit- Compliant/Passing
- B.S., Psychology - University of Southern California, Los Angeles CA
- LINK Industrial
- Crescent Communities
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Solley Family Partnership II LTD
- Ivanhoe Cambridge