Melanie Davis is a Vice President with Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier in Denver, Colorado, specializing in tenant representation. In this role, she builds advantage for her clients by helping them navigate the complex site selection process to see their real estate vision realized.
With more than 20 years in commercial real estate, Melanie leverages her experience in market research, site selection, demographic analysis and transaction implementation to maximize value for her clients. She possesses strong organizational skills and extensive knowledge of specialized real estate software.
Before rejoining CBRE, Melanie was a Vice President of Investor Services with JLL in Denver, where she evaluated and executed marketing and transaction processes and assisted in the leasing of office buildings within an 11.2 million sq. ft. portfolio.
Prior to JLL, Melanie was a Project Associate with Savills Studley and a Senior Marketing Specialist for CBRE. In these roles, she worked alongside both tenant and landlord brokers implementing tenant representation transactions, financial structuring, managing over 40 listings, and producing presentations and various marketing materials.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate License, State of Colorado
- Marketing Specialist of the Year, CBRE – 1998
- Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver - Women Build Committee Member
- Colorado-Wyoming Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Various Volunteer Positions
- University of Colorado, Denver - Community Volunteer
Significant Tenant Rep Assignments
- Caliber Home Loans
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
- Clear Channel Communications
- Defenders of Wildlife
- Habitat for Humanity
- International Rescue Committee
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Lindamood-Bell Learning Process
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- WAY FM
- The Wilderness Society
- Save the Storks
- Western Conservation Foundation