Micah Clare is a Client Services Coordinator with CBRE for an industrial real estate brokerage team in Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky. Micah focuses his efforts on delivering engaging digital marketing content, as well as market research, maintaining the team’s databases and due diligence coordination of all the teams listings. Micah has been a part of the Cincinnati Industrial Team since 2012, prior to which he worked for Multi-housing, Investment Properties, and Private Client Group teams at CBRE in San Antonio, Texas since 2010.
Before joining CBRE, Micah worked as a Public Affairs Specialist/Combat Cameraman in the United States Army’s 82nd Airborne Division from 2005-2009.
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal with Campaign Star
- Army Commendation Medal (2nd Award)
- Army Good Conduct Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- NCO Professional Development Ribbon
- National Physique Committee - Classic Physique Novice, 2nd Place (x2)
- Associate of Applied Science, Graphic Design - Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
- Associate of Business, Marketing Management - Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
- Defense Information School Public Affairs-Writer course 2005-2006
- Digital Video and Information Distribution System satellite operators course 2006
- Army Primary Leadership Development Course (WLC) 2008