Michael Campbell manges 9 million square feet of commercial properties throughout MI., OH, IN, TEN., KY., MS., LA., AL., Fl., PR . He manages 10 full time building engineers and their properties budgets. Michael works closely with Project Management teams on building openings and closings to update budget forecast for the changing dynamics. He serves as working manager on our Hurricane disaster mobile unit and planning. He also oversees CBRE training and KPI matrix is accomplished by engineers and vendor over the course of multiple projects throughout the year.
Michael also manages and oversees 58 facilities over Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and Puerto Rico. He manages 7 full time building engineers and their KPI compliance. Michael oversees and manages break fix budgets, employee experience budgets, and emergency funds for these 58 facilities. He is experienced in disaster relief and restoration of facilities that were hit by natural disasters.
Michael oversees CBRE/client relationships through work orders, preventive maintenance contracts, communication and on time completions. Self performs electrical, HVAC, generator and general maintenance requests. This includes installing new equipment, trouble shooting and repairing current equipment, and deal with customers from sale of new units to completion of installation.
Michael engineers 3D model designs and 2D Blue print applications in Pro-Engineering software. Management of group files through PDM database systems with supporting companies of contract. Accomplished design dead lines and managed customer relations. He also manages customer complaints, corrective actions and quality assurance program. Reduced back log of customer complaints and corrective actions by 85%. Implemented cost reduction planning. Coordinated safety program, inventory control and implementation of new designs to production.
- 5000 hrs. Pro-Engineering 2.0 and Solid Modeling
- 5000 hrs. PDM database applications
- Certified Dimension Variation Analysis for tooling
- Certified in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- IFMA Operations and Maintenance
- IFMA Finance and Business
- IFMA Project Management
- IFMA Leadership and Strategy
- IFMA member since 2019
- A.A.S Degree, HVAC, Gadsden State Community College, August 2009
- A.A.S Degree, Mechanical Design, Gadsden State Community College, May 2006
- A.A.S Degree, Electrical Engineering, Gadsden State Community College, May 2005
- IFMA FMP CERTIFICATION, International Facility Management Association, June 2019