As the Managing Director of Project Management for the Greater Washington, D.C. region, Michael Considine is responsible for directing all project management services within the local market area. Leveraging over thirty five years of progressive experience in the management of architectural and interiors engagements, Mr. Considine successfully demonstrates the ability to strategically advise clients in the leasing, development, planning and design of their projects. He is adept at designing business processes and tools which effectively manage client engagements by clearly understanding the clients business issues relative to real estate, defining the project scope, planning/scheduling the project and reducing costs.
Prior to joining CBRE, he was Principal as some of the largest architectural firms in the world. He has led numerous corporate campus projects, accounting, financial services, law, government, healthcare, and building renovation/repositioning projects.
During his career, Michael has received numerous project awards from industry organizations such as the NAIOP for Best Renovation, Best Public Space and Best Architecture and Interiors from IIDA, NAIOP and the AIA.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Interior Designer, NCIDQ Certified, Washington DC
- LEED AP, BD-C Accredited
- Member: CoreNet, DCBIA, NAOIPInterior Design, 1979, Division of Comprehensive Design & Planning, Southern Illinois University,Carbondale IL
- Twenty six design awards for clients such as Computer Sciences Corporation, Greenberg Traurig, Nixon Peabody, PricewaterhouseCoopers, MCI, WR Grace, Ryland, Fairfax County Government Center, FDIC, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Publications and articles include AIA Architect, Building Design & Construction, Corporate Real Estate Executive, Interior Design, Interiors, Contract, Alt Office Journal, Process Architecture, Newsweek, HQ and Facilities Design & Management magazines.
- Bachelor of Science - Interior Design, 1979, Division of Comprehensive Design & Planning, Southern Illinois University,Carbondale IL Minor: Industrial Engineering, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale IL
- RTKL University – Technical Training Programs
- Perkins+Will – Sustainable Design Training Programs, Deltek Marketing and Project Management Systems Training
- USGBC-GBI – Sustainable Design Continuing Education Programs
- Compaq Computer Corporation
- The Corporate Executive Board Company
- General Electric Company (GE)
- Dell Inc.
- Global Crossing Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Jacobs Engineering
- LECG Corporation
- Reed Elsevier
- The Strayer University Corporation
- Suzo-Happ Group
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Arnold & Porter LLP
- Bancroft PLLC
- Dentons US LLP
- Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC
- Fulbright & Jaworski LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Whiteford Taylor Preston, LLP
Government Affairs Offices
- Bayer Corporation USA
- Chevron Corporation
- The Ford Motor Company
- Herman Miller, Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- MasterCard Incorporated
- News Corporation (News Corp)
- Acon Investments, LLC
- Arlington Capital Partners
- Chevy Chase Bank, F.S.B
- Cypress Growth Capital, LLC
- HFF, L.P.
- John Hancock
- Prudential Financial, Inc.
- SMS Mortgage
Not For Profit Organizations
- The American Associateion for Justice
- The Americas Community Bankers
- The American Medical Association
- The Gerontological Society of America
- League of Conservation Voters
- The National Consumers League
- The Public Welfare Foundation
- LMC Properties
- ManTech International Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
Other Select Tenants Represented
- Berman and Company
- Lowe Enterprises
- McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Reward Plus
- U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission