With 12 years of commercial real estate experience, Michael Eisner provides a broad spectrum of services primarily in office and industrial sectors including buyer and tenant representation, seller and landlord representation, business brokerage and investment sales throughout South Florida.
Mr. Eisner became licensed and affiliated with ReMax Commercial Associates in 2005, subsequently joining Brenner Real Estate Group in 2011. In addition, he has over 19 years of financial experience as an investment advisor for major Wall Street investment banking firms including Shearson American Express and Prudential Bache Securities. He earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2010, and served as the Broward-Fort Lauderdale CCIM District President in 2011. Eisner also served as Director of the Realtors Commercial Alliance (RCA) in 2012-2013 and 2016-2017 and has been a member of Business Network International (BNI) since 2006.
- Metropolitan Warehouse | Flagler Station, FL | 50,044 SF
- Metropolitan Warehouse | Miramar Park of Commerce, FL | 15,542 SF
- Metropolitan Warehouse | Miami Gardens, FL | 45,000 SF
- Tramo at Home Miami | Medley, FL | 50,000 SF
- Just Fit Gym | Plantation, FL | 30,000 SF
- Pompano Merchandise Mart | Pompano Beach, FL | 22,000 SF
- Costar Power Broker Award “Top Retail Leasing Broker” in 2016
- Director of Realtors Commercial Alliance (RCA) in 2012, 2013 and 2016
- Active member of Business Network International (BNI)
- CCIM Designee
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL – Business Administration with a major in Accounting
- Metropolitan Warehouse and Delivery
- Tramo, USA
- Pompano Merchandise Mart
- Oakbrook Plaza
- Palm Plaza
- Best Roofing
- Quantum Marine
- Cox Powertrain, Ltd.