Michael Hassler is a First Vice President and a senior member of the Investment Properties Group at CBRE in Houston, Texas. Mr. Hassler joined the company in 1979 and, over the last 30 years, has formed a solid investment sales foundation, both regionally and across the country.
Since becoming a member of the CBRE team, Mr. Hassler has specialized in disposition and advisory services in both the CBD and suburban office investments groups. During his career he has played a fundamental role in development, leasing and disposition of both urban and suburban office properties. His market knowledge encompasses more than $1B worth of office, urban land and parking investment properties across the country, and his most recent building sales transaction volume includes more than 5.9 million square feet of office space with a total value of $530M. Over the years, he has consistently ranked among the Top Twenty Commercial Real Estate Brokers in Houston.
Mr. Hassler is known for the unique entrepreneurial perspective that he has brought to the many transactions he has secured over the years, creating significant value for his clients. His strength in executing capital market transactions lies in his creative approach to asset marketing combined with his strong client communication skills. In addition, his extensive local knowledge allows him to quickly analyze and determine the best strategy to meet clients’ objectives.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Houston Downtown Management District
- Economic Development Advisory Council
- Office Building Subcommittee
- Market Square Historical District, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Advisor to Cotswold Foundation
- Houston Board of Realtors, Member
- National Parking Investment Group / CB Richard Ellis Regional Head
Number One Ranking-Sales Professional in Houston Downtown • 1989
Top 10 Ranking-Sales Professional in Houston • 1986, 1987, 1988, 1994, 1997
Top 15 Ranking-Sales Professional in Houston • 2000
Top 10 Ranking-Sales Professional in Houston • 2005
- Top 10 Ranking-Sales Professional in Houston • 2006
- Top 25 Ranking-Sales Professional in Houston • 2008
- B.S.B.A. Business degree • University of Missouri • Finance