Michael is a Vice Chairman within the Capital Markets Institutional Properties team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He has over 30 years experience in commercial real estate specializing in the sale of Industrial properties for institutional clients, real estate developers, as well as advisory services for corporate real estate clients.
Michael has consistently been a top producer in investment sales, representing some of the country’s largest corporations, pension fund advisors, banks, developers and REITs. In 2017, Michael (and team) completed 32 Industrial transactions, totaling 19.7 million square feet representing $1.87 billion in total value. Over the past 5 years, Michael has sold in excess of 750 million square feet of Industrial, primarily in NJ, PA, DE and MD.
Michael is also a founding member of CBRE National Partners, a partnership that delivers superior strategy and execution over the industrial property life cycle. Located in the eight key logistics hubs, the 68 investment sales and support professionals connect local market insight to a national capital markets perspective. Enhanced by a fully integrated debt platform, the National Partners team is able to achieve remarkable results for their national, regional and local clients. In 2017, the team successfully completed 256 transactions totaling 149.1 million square feet with an aggregate value of $10.8 billion. Please visit our web site at www.cbre.com/np.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
CBRE, Colbert Coldwell Circle 2004 - 2007, 2013 - 2016 (Top 200 Producers Worldwide)
Recipient of the “Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award” - 2011
Top 10 Producer, Philadelphia Region | 2005-2008, 2010 - 2017
CBRE #1 Producer Philadelphia Region 2008, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Wisconsin Real Estate - Graduate Mentorship Program
Member - Urban Land Institute
- University of Wisconsin, Bachelor of Science; Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
- Income & Growth Logistics Portfolio - CT & MA | 2,942,053 SF | Industrial
- Marshfield Business Park - Essex, MD | 1,334,755 SF | Industrial
- 1 True Temper Drive - Carlisle, PA | 1,226,525 SF | Industrial
- Principio Commerce Center I - North East, MD | 1,148,890 SF | Industrial
- Amazon Hartford - BDL1 Fulfillment Center - Windsor, CT | 1,017,517 SF | Industrial
- Amazon Southern NJ - Logan Township, NJ | 1,016,116 SF | Industrial
- I-81 Fortune 500 Distribution Portfolio - Mechanicsburg, PA & Mountain Top, PA | 1,005,200 SF | Industrial
- 3000 AM Drive - Quakertown, PA | 935,540 SF | Industrial
- Target.com E-Commerce Distribution Center - York, PA | 785,400 SF | Industrial
- LogistiCenter at Carlisle - Carlisle, PA | 595,000 SF | Industrial
- Fiat Chrysler Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center - Winchester, VA | 400,400 SF | Industrial
- Armada Greencastle Redistribution Center - Greencastle, PA | 400,050 SF | Industrial
- 9747 Commerce Circle - Kutztown, PA | 384,835 SF | Industrial
- 14700 Townsend Road - Philadelphia, PA | 300,000 SF | Industrial
- AEW Capital Management
- American Realty Advisors
- Banner Oak Capital Partners
- Black Creek Group
- Bridge Development Partners, LLC
- CBRE Global Investors
- CIM Group, Inc.
- Clarion Partners
- Cohen Asset Management, Inc.
- Crow Holdings Capital
- Dermody Properties
- Endurance Real Estate Group
- Equus Capital Partners, Ltd.
- Exeter Property Group
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation
- Global Logistics Properties
- Hackman Capital Partners
- High Street Realty Company, LLC
- Hillwood Investment Properties
- J. G. Petrucci & Co., Inc.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Liberty Property Trust
- Matrix Development Group
- Morgan Stanley
- MRP Realty
- Oaktree Capital Management, LLC
- PCCP, LLC
- PNC Realty Investors Inc.
- Principal Global Investors
- Sitex Group
- The Morris Companies
- Trammell Crow Company
- USAA Real Estate Company
- U.S. Realty Advisors, LLC
- Washington Capital Management, Inc.
- Woodmont Industrial Partners