Mr. Kolt brings an extensive background in real estate finance and acquisitions to his position at CBRE in Capital Markets, Debt and Structured Finance. As a Vice President, Michael specializes in financing commercial real estate investments. Michael previously worked with KB Home, where he managed acquisitions for the Southern Arizona Division’s Land and Forward Planning departments.
Mr. Kolt is an active member of several industry and philanthropic organizations and is currently pursuing his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA I) designations. Michael holds a Master of Real Estate Development (MRED) with a concentration in Finance from the University of Arizona in addition to a Bachelor of Science in Regional Development and Business Administration from the same institution.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate
- Urban Land Institute: Professional Certificate in Pro Forma Modeling (Commercial Real Estate Finance)
- California MBA: Future Leaders Program
- ULI Young Leaders Group
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- University of Arizona, Master of Real Estate Development (MRED), Finance
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science, Regional Development, Business Administration
- Phoenix Business Journal: Innovative Young Leader in Commercial Real Estate
- Symetra Excellence Awards: Excellence in Loan Analysis
- Symetra Excellence Awards: Excellence in Loan Closing
- California MBA Future Leaders Program: Final Project Winning Team