Mr. LaFalce is a Director within the Facility Assessment – Consultative Solutions group, A division of Assessment and Consulting services within CBRE. Mr. LaFalce is responsible for working closely with CBRE’s large client base in support of the Alliance Directors and Local Market Area Managers who support these prestigious clients. Michael’s team provides support to execute customized risk based solutions for our high-end platform and to “Fill in the Gaps” for the various business lines of CBRE including; Global Workplace Solutions, Advisory and Transaction Services, Asset Services, Capital Markets, Global Energy and Sustainability, Healthcare and the Public Institutions Group.
Michael is a New York State Registered Architect who brings over 23 years of professional experience in site and building design, construction management, inspections, site and building analysis, and forensic investigations. He has also served as Adjunct Lecturer for Dutchess Community College in support of their Architecture Program. Prior to joining CBRE, Michael worked as principal of his own architecture company.
Mr. LaFalce has been conducting Facility Condition Assessments, preparing Reports and managing all aspects of the Due Diligence and Building Consultancy practices for over six years. Properties include; liturgical campuses, hospitals, medical office buildings and campuses, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, office buildings, multi- family properties, hotels and motels, warehouse and industrial buildings, parking garages, retail strip centers and stand-alone stores and enclosed shopping malls. He has also provided services for construction monitoring and construction closeout.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Registered Architect, State of New York
- Adjunct Lecturer, Dutchess Community College, Architecture Program
- Certification - Mold Assessment and Remediation in Buildings (Certificate with The Environmental Institute)
- Certification – 2012 Wood Destroying Organisms; US Inspect
- Certification – 2014 Masonry Wall Construction, Analysis, Design and Inspection
- Intensive CBRE Internal Training Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture
NYIT, Central Islip, NY
- Associates of Applied Science, Architectural Technologies
Dutchess Community College, Poughkeepsie, NY