Michael Meaden is a Vice President with CBRE's Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier services team, where his expertise lies in executing real estate transaction services and strategies to capitalize on rapidly changing consumer habits. Mr. Meaden’s extensive corporate services experience includes tenant representation, project leasing and building and land sales for Industrial and Retail properties. His in-depth tenant advisory experience in multiple asset classes provides a creative approach to his clients with industrial or supply chain real estate requirements and a unique perspective into their surrounding trade areas.
Prior to re-joining CBRE, Mr. Meaden spent several years with JLL in Dallas specializing in retail tenant representation and development. Mr. Meaden started his career at CBRE where he spent eight years growing his tenant advisory business as a retail tenant rep broker.
- D CEO Magazine Power Broker - 2020
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Texas
- ICSC Member
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) Member
- The Real Estate Council (TREC) Member
- Texas Christian University, BBA, Finance with emphasis in Real Estate
- Neeley School of Business, Next Generation Leadership program graduate
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity Chapter President
- U.S. Postal Service
- Super Market Developers, Inc
- Envision Healthcare
- Cash Saver
- Spirit Realty
- Race Trac