Michael Poch joined CBRE in 2006. Michael concentrates on tenant representation, although his past experience also includes building sales and office agency projects. His ability to understand the ramifications of a transaction, from both the landlord and the tenant’s side, paired with his in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and fundamentals, enable him to provide creative real estate solutions for both local and national clients.
Throughout his career at CBRE, Michael has been involved in more than 200 sale and lease transactions.
Michael is an alumnus of Stony Brook University where he earned degrees in both Economics and Business Management. While completing his studies, Michael was captain of his NCAA Lacrosse Team and member of the Dean’s list for all four years.
- Board of Directors, Stony Brook University Lacrosse Alumni Association
- Athletic Directors Advisory Council, Stony Brook University
- CIBS/ABLI Most Ingenious Deal of the Year, 2010
- LIBN Real Estate Award for Top Office Sale, 2010
- Costar Power Broker Award for Top Office Leasing Broker, 2010
- CBRE Market Information Leadership Award, 2010 and 2007
- Stony Brook University, Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- AJF Properties
- Career Education Corporation (CEC)
- Empire National Bank
- Farrell Law Firm
- Flipside Prodigy
- H. Friedman & Associates
- Harleysville Mutual Insurance Company
- Interstate National Dealer Services
- Ivy Realty Services
- Lifetime Brands, Inc.
- Lone Star Funds
- Northeast Securities
- Sanford Brown Institute
- Sedgwick CMS
- Simplex Grinnell LLP
- Teltronics, Inc.
- United Abstract Group
- Wacoal America
- Washington Mutual Bank