Michael Rudolph joined CBRE in May 2002, specializing in multifamily property sales throughout the Washington/Baltimore metropolitan area. His market knowledge encompasses properties throughout the greater Washington and Baltimore area.
Since joining the Team, Mr. Rudolph has assisted in the disposition of over 727 apartment communities with an aggregate value exceeding $28.491 billion. In 2003, Mr. Rudolph was named Rookie of the Year for the Washington/Baltimore region, and in 2002 he received recognition as a member of the “Top Producing Team Award” in the company. Between 2005 and 2007, Mr. Rudolph was recognized as one of the Top 20 Producers in the Washington/Baltimore Region and Top 5 in the Baltimore office.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Rudolph was Vice President and Controller of Courthouse Copy Services, Inc., a specialized legal and digital service provider with offices in Baltimore and Washington. Mr. Rudolph worked closely with notable clients such as Hogan & Hartson, Piper Rudnick, Lockheed Martin, York International, Patton Boggs and the NFL Players Association.
Before joining Courthouse Copy Services, Mr. Rudolph was the Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach at Bellarmine University in Louisville, Kentucky.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Urban Land Institute
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Maryland and Washington, DC
- Member “Top Producing Team Award” Nationally – 2002
- Washington/Baltimore Region “Rookie of the Year” – 2003
- Top 150 Producers Nationally - 2006
- Top 20 Producer in the Washington/Baltimore MSA – 2005 to 2007
- Top 5 Producer in the Baltimore Office – 2005 to 2007
- Recipient of the “Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award” – 2008
- B.A. Degree – St. Mary's College of Maryland – English
- Advantage Properties
- AvalonBay Communities
- Berkshire Realty Company
- BlackRock, Inc.
- Bozzuto Group
- Brooks Management
- Cove Property Management
- Fairfield Properties
- Fannie Mae
- First Centrum
- Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- Henderson Global
- Hill Management
- Home Properties REIT
- Lend Lease
- Mark Winkler Company
- Maryland Management
- Morgan Stanley
- Pantzer Properties
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Questar Properties
- Resource Investments LTD
- Riehl Estate Management
- Sawyer Realty Holdings
- Shelter Group