Michèle Boutet is a founding member of the Montreal Office of CBRE Limited. Involved mainly in leasing activities representing tenants, Michèle has over twenty-four years of experience in commercial real estate transactions. She is also part of the Global Corporate Services Group.
As a member of the Boutet Lacroix office leasing team, the team provides its clients with unrivalled “Market Intelligence” and a leadership position in leasing transactions. Michèle works with local, national and international corporations to dispose of or acquire premises. Her clients benefit from her knowledge, experience and superior results. She has been involved in complex office leasing negotiations, strategic planning and in the construction/planning process to assist clients. Michèle is motivated by stimulating challenges and the desire to obtain winning results for her clients.
In 2015, Michèle and the team realized over one million square feet of transactions, representing new leases, renewals and sale transactions. The team includes Pierre Lacroix, Senior Vice President, Lisette Noodelman, Associate Vice President, Sophie Lacroix, Transactions Manager, and Beatrice Scalzo, Sales Trainee. The Team provides its clients with market analyses and real estate solutions using their database of market information as well as their extensive and pertinent market knowledge.
- Montreal Heart Institute Research Fund, since 2001Audit/ Finance/Tax Committee, since 2009
- Marketing Committee, since 2001
- Montreal Chapter of CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Past Président, 2010
- President, 2009
- Président Elect, 2008
- Director of the Sponsorship and finance committee, Board of Directors, 2003-2004
- Urban Development Institute of Quebec (UDI);
- Certified Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Directors Education Program, McGill International Executive Institute, Montreal, 2012
- Accounting and Finance, McGill International Executive Institute, Montreal, 2002
- Quebec Real Estate Licensing Program, Montreal, 1984
- Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing/Finance, Business Administration Faculty, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, 1983
- Boston Consulting Group
- Colgate Palmolive
- Credit Suisse First Boston
- Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Hill & Knowlton
- HSBC Bank
- J. Armand Bombardier Foundation
- Jarislowsky Fraser Limited
- Lombard Odier
- Lussier Dale Parizeau
- Morgan Stanley
- Orckestra Conseil
- Saint-Jacques Vallée Young & Rubicam
- WSP Global Inc
- Participated in the renewal of Aviva's operation in Montreal. - 55,000 sq. ft.
- Participated in the relocation of Aviva's call centre in Montreal. -20,000 sq. ft.
- Participated in the relocation of Globalex gestion de Risques head office in Montreal.
- Participated in the opening of Richardson Partners downtown Montreal offices. - 24,000 sq. ft.
- Participated in the relocation of Cogeco Inc.'s head office and accounting department in Montreal. -61,000 sq. ft.
- Participated in the renewal and expansion of Jarislowsky Fraser Ltd.'s head office in Montreal 13,930 sq. ft.
- Participated in the renewal of Canada Millenium Scholarship Foundation's head office in Montreal - 12,000 sq. ft.
- Participated in the renewal of Carlson Marketing's offices in Montreal - 11,000 sq. ft.
- Represents Genivar across Canada and have participated in many renewals, relocations, expansions of their offices and recently their head office -85,000 sq. ft.
- Participated in the relocation of Cogeco inc. and Cogeco Cable head offices - 61,000 sq. ft.
- Participated in the relocation and merger of Dale Parizeau LM and Morris Mackenzie offices - 50,000 sq. ft.
- Represented Canada Health Infoway across Canada and have participated in the renewal of their offices in Halifax, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver-47,000 sq. ft.