With over 16 years of commercial real estate experience, Mickey Semegen serves as Real Estate Manager in CBRE’s Louisville, Kentucky office. CBRE is the largest third party property management firm in the market with a portfolio in excess of 10 million square feet of office, industrial and retail properties.
Ms. Semegen holds the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation, which she achieved in 2005. She is also affiliated with the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and the Louisville chapter of Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM), where she has been an active Member of the Board since 1998. Ms. Semegen is well known and respected throughout the commercial real estate community.
Ms. Semegen’s strengths include contract negotiation, environmental compliance, financial tracking/reporting and portfolio analysis. Her expertise and success demonstrate her commitment to the industry and to providing the best real estate services in the market.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member, Kentucky IREM Chapter 59
- Board Member, Kentucky CCIM Chapter
- Licensed Kentucky Real Estate Associate
- Notary Public, State of Kentucky
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)