As a Client Services Specialist with CBRE’s Retail Services in Denver, Mikayla Coley applies her expertise in developing marketing collateral, experience in social media strategy and understanding of industry-leading technology to support the real estate needs of retailers, developers and retail property owners. She works closely with Denver’s top retail brokers to provide clients with best-in-class positioning that speaks to not only what a property is today but what it can become under the right retail strategy.
With her creative mindset and strategic thinking, Mikayla transforms complex data and concepts into engaging marketing and mapping materials that show the value of a potential location. She also works closely with CBRE’s research, location analytics and marketing resources to analyze consumer behavior and trade areas in identifying optimal opportunities for clients.
Mikayla attributes her fresh outlook and novel ideas to her diverse background, which spans sports promotion, medical device marketing and international social media relations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Rising Professionals Organization - Colorado Events Lead
- CBRE Women's Network - Member
- Real Estate Broker's License in Colorado
- Northern Arizona University, Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing
- Northern Arizona University, Bachelor of Science in Business Management