Mike Bench began his career with CBRE in 2014 and has emerged as a premier office tenant representation professional throughout Central San Diego. With more than six years of commercial real estate brokerage experience, Mike has developed a unique ability to establish relationships with sophisticated clients across many industries. His extraordinary skill at negotiating and providing innovative real estate solutions to help his current and prospective clients formulate and execute superior decisions has earned him the trust of distinguished clients such as: KPMG and California Bank and Trust.
Mr. Bench has an in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market, with a particular focus in the financial services industry. His forward-thinking approach, creativity and tenacity for accuracy adds value to every decision his clients make. He credits much of his success to his tenacious attitude, strong ethics and willingness to go the extra mile for his current and prospective clients.
Prior to working in commercial real estate, Mr. Bench was a member of the University of San Diego Division 1 Golf Team. When Mike is not assisting his clients with their office real estate needs, he enjoys sharpening his game at The Farms Golf Club and competing in amateur events. He is also an avid basketball and beach volleyball player.
- Career Best – 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
- Emerging Generation Award recipient, San Diego Business Journal, 2014
This award recognizes young, dynamic professionals who are the best and brightest in their occupation. The award winners have made significant career achievements and have demonstrated social responsibility.
- Rookie of the Year –2012, Colliers International
- Burnham Moores Center for Real Estate
- National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP) Member
- NAIOP Developing Leaders, 2012 – 2015
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
- University of Virginia, Semester at Sea Study Abroad – Business Economics
- CCIM Recipient (101 – Financial Analysis, 102 – Market Analysis, and 103 – User Decision Analysis)
- California Bank & Trust
- Credit Suisse
- Active Network
- Data Device Corporation
- RS Hughes
- Vivint Solar
- Xylem Inc.
- Triumph Aerospace
- The Select Group
- Access Medical Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care
- The Healthy Back Store
"I reserve my highest recommendation for Mike. His professionalism and wisdom surpass his age. He is a top-notch professional and an up-and-coming business leader. He is widely respected in the business and commercial real estate industry in the Central San Diego region. We had very tight timelines and specific space requirements and Mike managed these for us like we were a 100,000 square foot client. More than his many attributes is his uncommon integrity and devotion to his clients, who are always superbly well-served."
- Blaine Hunt, President & CEO, Access Medical Inc.