Mike Bryant is Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the Dallas Debt & Structured Finance ("DSF") group. Mr. Bryant is also Co-Regional Manager of the firm's debt and structured finance platform throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Colorado. Mike Bryant oversees the Dallas DSF group with Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Jay Wagley.
During his 37-year career, he has originated more than $8 Billion in commercial real estate loans; has completed equity and debt financing for multifamily, office, retail, industrial and hospitality properties, and possesses extensive loan modification and debt restructuring experience. He is a seasoned loan producer with a vast understanding of all lending sources including all major life companies, CMBS, GSE's, and various alternative funding sources.
Prior to joining CBRE in March 2011, Mr. Bryant was Co-Manager of the Texas Production team at Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, successor to Capmark Finance, GMAC Commercial Mortgage, and Keystone Mortgage Partners.
- 2017 Colbert Coldwell Circle recipient - Top 3% Producers in the U.S.
- 2016 Colbert Coldwell Circle recipient - Top 3% Producers in the U.S.
- 2015 Colbert Coldwell Circle recipient - Top 1% Producers in the U.S.
- 2014 Colbert Coldwell Circle recipient - Top 100 CBRE Producers in the U.S.
- 2014 Top 20 CBRE DFW Producers
- 2013 Colbert Coldwell Circle recipient - Top 5 CBRE Producers in the U.S.
- 2012 Colbert Coldwell Circle recipient - Top 25 CBRE Producers in the U.S.
- 2011 - CBRE Top 225 Recognition Award
- CBRE G-20 member
- CBRE Institutional Properties member
- 2018-2021 Texas Real Estate Council (TREC) Board of Directors
- Freddie Mac Program Plus Advisory Council Member 2009/2010
- National Multifamily Housing Council's Student Housing Committee since 2005
- Salesmanship Club of Dallas since 2000
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children's Tartan Board Member since 1986
- Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association Director 1990 & 1991
- Hunting and Fishing for A Cure - ALS Charity 2014 & 2017
- The Real Estate Council Board Member 2017
- Routh Creek Apartments - Richardson, TX - construction financing exceeding $40 million in January 2017.
- University Center - Chicago, IL- large single asset master leased student financing of $120 million - 2017.
- Vantage Oak Park - Chicago, IL - high rise multifamily property financing exceeding $67 million.
- Landmark/Starwood/Milestone Merger Portfolio - 40 properties located in the Southeast and Southwest U.S. exceeding $875,000,000 - closed December 2015/January 2016.
- Landmark Apartment Portfolio - 21 properties located in the Southeast and Southwest U.S. exceeding $450,000,000 - closed July 2015.
- Salton Distribution Center - 1,000,000 SF single tenant bulk warehouse in the Inland Empire loan of $31,570,000 - closed December 2013.
- EQR - Goldman Sachs acquisition financing first quarter 2013 originated ¬¬senior mortgage of $1.065 Billion on a twenty-seven-property portfolio that Goldman Sachs purchased from EQR.
- Institutional Portfolio - 8 property portfolio consisting of industrial, office and multifamily in 5 states - closed December 2013.
- Richardson Tech Portfolio - flex/distribution portfolio in Richardson, Texas containing 286,000 SF in 5 buildings.
- Riata Apartment Community - Austin, TX - 2012 secured the largest single asset financing for Freddie Mac in Texas for new owner in excess of $150,000,000.
- Gateway Student Housing on the campus of USC, LA - 2012. Secured a Fannie Mae acquisition loan exceeding $100,000,000 for the new owners.
- Legacy Apartments - Plano, TX - Agency debt placement exceeding $125,000,000.
- Harwood Center - Dallas, TX - High rise office debt placement exceeding $88,000,000.
- Chateaux Plaza - Dallas, TX - Uptown office debt placement exceeding $25,000,000.
- Hotel ZaZa - Dallas, TX - Uptown debt placement exceeding $20,000,000.
- Timbercreek - Dallas, TX- Debt placement on power center exceeding $50,000,000.
- The Shops at Legacy - Plano, TX - lifestyle retail development loan exceeding $50,000,000.
- National apartment portfolio structured loan facility exceeding $310,000,000
- The Woodland's Shopping Center - Houston, TX - three debt placements on grocery anchored centers exceeding $40,000,000.
- Riata Apartment Community-Austin, TX - Debt & Equity placements from 2008 thru 2011 exceeding $100,000,000.
- Columbus Realty
- Easton Group
- Goldman Sachs
- Hunt Investment Management
- Invesco Realty Advisors
- Karahan Companies
- L&B Realty Advisors
- Landmark Apartment Trust, Inc.
- Regency Partners
- Sarofim Realty Advisors
- Starwood Capital Group
- The Connor Group
- Trammell Crow Company
- Virtu Investments