Mike Doolan, Chief Reliability Officer, is responsible for driving best practices in operations, maintenance and reliability across the CBRE Data Center Solutions business to ensure high availability and to reduce operational risk. Mike is responsible for maintaining our client’s uptime through consistent and proven security, operational, technology, safety, training, and quality standards.
Mike also leads the CBRE Data Center Solutions technology strategy by developing internal operational tools and working on the latest IoT solutions involving AI and ML to drive condition based maintenance and reduced risk.
Mike offers more than 20 years of experience working in data centers and critical environments, and has lived in EMEA, APAC and America throughout his career.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2015, Mike held many positions of increasing responsibility during his 21 year tenure at Johnson Controls. In this role, Mike completed a series of transformation initiatives across the business, resulting in establishing the Global Critical Environment Program and managed a $40M FM business across ten countries in APAC.
- Maintenance Excellence Champion - Confidential Company
- Global Critical Environment Program Lead - Confidential Company
- Director FM, APAC - Confidential Company
- Regional Technical Director, APAC - Confidential Company
- Business Technology Manager, EMEA, - Confidential Company
Education & Awards/Accolades
- B(Eng) Hons 2:1 Engineering with Business Management, University of Surrey, UK
- Certified Reliability Leader