Mike Kay is an Executive Vice President and co-leader of a 17-person Advisory & Transaction Services team with CBRE in Dallas, TX. The team is nationally recognized by CBRE for delivering world-class, portfolio-wide advisory and transaction services exclusively to corporate occupiers, through dedicated resources, the CBRE corporate platform and a proven track record. Mr. Kay specializes in high-volume multi-market transaction management as well as oversight and execution of significant, complex lease, purchase, and build-to-suit assignments for our clients.
Mike Kay began his real estate career in 1995, following a distinguished profession in the financial services industry. He joined CBRE in 1999, and has spent the last 20 years with the Team. Mr. Kay’s experience, in-depth market knowledge, and analytical skills ensure successful measurable outcomes for his clients. Recognized not only as a highly regarded, well-respected broker, Mr. Kay is also a leader in the DFW business community. With his partners, Mr. Kay has completed assignments in excess of 50 million sq. ft.
- SMU Real Estate Society
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
- CBRE "Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award” - The “Beban” is bestowed annually and is CBRE's highest award recognizing the CBRE team or individual who has consistently demonstrated excellence in service and leadership, and the personal qualities of collaboration, integrity and responsibility.
- CBRE National and DFW Recognition Conferences
- CBRE DFW Appreciation Award - "Rainmaker Award"
- CBRE GCS "Account Excellence" Award Winner
- CBRE Top 20 Producer
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Administration, Finance and Economics
- Haynes & Boone
- Satori Capital
- Robot Entertainment
- Cardinal Health
- Amerisurance Bergen
- Montgomery Cascia Greilich
- Cyxtera Technologies