Mike has well over a decade of real estate experience, having been with CBRE over 16 years. Over his time with CBRE, Mike has worked in all aspects of commercial real estate, though primarily supporting multiple institutional leasing teams within the office, industrial, and life science specialties. He has developed a strong rapport with a number of CBRE’s top clients such as Kilroy Realty, HCP, Arden Realty/GE, Invesco, LBA Realty, etc., all of which rely on him for a steady flow of information/communication. Recently, as was the case earlier in his career, Mike has taken on a supporting role in the occupier services discipline focused on large corporate life science/technology companies.
Mike brings a wealth of market intelligence and relevant experience to his current role(s) where his dedication, attention to detail, and creativity makes him an integral part of those he works with, and the office as a whole. He thoroughly grasps how to best serve CBRE clients and continually meet their ever-changing marketing expectations. He thrives and takes pride in delivering excellence, accuracy, and superior “best-in-class” materials and information.
- CBRE, Information Management Coordinator (2001-2002)
- CBRE, Information Management Researcher (1999-2001)
- Comps, Inc. (CoStar), Research Assistant (1996-1999)
- Client Services Specialist of the Year, San Diego (2009)
- Real Estate Service Team of the Year, Southern California (2002)
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- California State University, San Marcos, Bachelor of Arts; Social Sciences