Miles Smith is a top-producing brokerage services professional with broad client, transaction and property experience. He currently manages both regional and global account relationships from our Pittsburgh office, as Vice President of Brokerage Services.
Mr. Smith began his career as a commercial real estate broker in the New York / New Jersey business corridor over 25 years ago. Over the course of his career, he has received numerous client, peer and performance-based accolades, from Rookie of the Year to Office MVP.
- His client experience includes representation of major investors, owners and occupiers of commercial real estate.
- His transaction experience includes dispositions, acquisitions, leasing management, lease negotiations and sale/leasebacks.
- His property experience includes office, industrial, flex, retail, mixed-use, land and specialty (trucking terminals, aircraft hangars, sports stadium suites, etc.).
In addition to his successful career in commercial real estate, Mr. Smith has entrepreneurial accomplishments that include leading roles creating the nation's largest celebrity event management company, and an independent advertising agency that serves national clients from Pittsburgh and San Francisco offices.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE University - Multiple Expert-Level Program Graduate Certificates
- University of Oregon - Master of Business Administration
- Denison University - Bachelor of Arts