Mitchell Blaine, a top producing and successful real estate professional with more than fifteen years' experience, specializing in industrial real estate throughout the Midwestern Ontario market.
Mitchell has been recognized as a top performer within CBRE's Waterloo Region office as evidenced by his involvement with transactions in excess of 23.7 million square feet and $1.5 billion since 2003, and has been consistently recognized as the top sales professional from 2013 - 2018.
Mitchell's success largely stems from his profound market knowledge, unsurpassed problem-solving capabilities, communication, transparency and relentless desire to offer superior service and results to his clients. Mitchell’s ability to bring and maximize value in a project is unmatched and has been proven in successes with small, medium and large organizations.
Together with his team of Chris Kotseff, Mallory Weldon, Luke Slabczynski, Keith Schappert, Alexandra Smith and Jaime Coyle and with the resources of CBRE's global platform, Mitchell is able to offer clients a full range of commercial real estate solutions to suit any business need.
- #1 Producer in SWO (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Top 5 Producer in Waterloo Region (2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- CBRE Award of Excellence (2013)
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- CBRE Special Properties Group
- CBRE SWO Investment Team
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Kitchener-Waterloo Real Estate Board
- Rotary Club (Kitchener Grand River – Former Member)
- K-W Racquet Club (Former Member)
- Kitchener-Waterloo & Cambridge Chambers of Commerce
- Wilfrid Laurier University – B.A. Psychology
- Extensive Argus, Procalc and MS Office Software Training