Monica Wiley is a Senior Associate with Capital Markets, Investment Properties, in Denver, Colorado, specializing in office properties. Along with her partner Jeff Wood, Monica’s primary focus is office investments and owner-user building sales up to and including $25 million, mainly targeted toward private capital groups and investors.
In 2019, Monica and her partner, Jeff Wood, executed 12 owner/user or reposition sales of office and specialty product totaling nearly $35 million in transaction volume. The duo focuses on assets in the Denver Metro Area with a strong focus on assets in locations like Cherry Creek North, Denver Proper, Denver County, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, Lone Tree and on.
Prior to joining CBRE in Denver in 2013, Monica served as an Associate Broker in CBRE’s Richmond, Virginia, office from 2005 to 2008, where she primarily sold and leased office and retail properties. In this role, she was honored as the CBRE Rookie of the Year
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professional
- Downtown Denver Partnership – Leadership Program 2015, Co-Chair
- NAIOP Colorado Commercial Real Estate Development Association – Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) 101 and 103
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Colorado
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts, double major, University of Georgia
- Aurora Mental Health Center
- BobCat of the Rockies
- ConMed Electrosurgery
- DSV Air and Sea, Inc.
- Key-Rite Security
- Douglas County,Colorado
- Foothills Environmental
- Community Banks of Colorado
- Aurora Federal Credit Union
- White Sands Water Engineers, Inc.
- World Venture
- Johnson Controls
- The Arthritis Foundation
- Talisys Tech
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints