Mr. Geanangel is the Senior Engineering Operations Manager for CBRE Columbus’ Technical Services Division. His primary responsibility in this capacity is the supervision and management of the seven prominent buildings in the State Of Ohio portfolio, totaling 4.1 million square feet.
Throughout his career, Monty has been recognized for his leadership skills and ability to forge strong cross-functional relationships and build high performance teams. He has a proven track record in identifying and accelerating strategic measures and profit levers that strengthen financial performance, improve customer satisfaction, and sustaining results. Being customer focused, a strategic planner, striving for lean processes, capital planning, and constantly pursuing quality and productivity improvement are just a few of his trademark qualities.
Monty has a diverse professional background including operations, engineering, sales, marketing, service business management, manufacturing, and quality executive leadership. Prior to joining CBRE, Monty had an extensive work history in quality, service, customer care, manufacturing, and engineering with Emerson Network Power (Liebert Corporation) and YUSA Corporation. Monty was the business leader for a $53M HVAC national service unit for Liebert.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Kepner Tregoe, Certificate in Formal Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified (MoreSteam)
- EPA, 608 Refrigeration Certification (HVAC)
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science; Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Emerson Business Leadership Program, Courses in Finance, Solutions Marketing, Product Planning, Profitability Review, and Mergers & Acquisitions
- ISO 9001 Lead Assessor Training Certificate, SGS International
- University Of Dayton/University - Lean Manufacturing Certificates
- United Way – 2013 Executive Leader for Emerson Network Power
- American Heart Association – Central Ohio Heart Walk, Organizer/Participant
- West Jefferson Youth Association – Fundraiser & travel baseball/football coach (10 years)
- Frank J. Lausche State Office Building
- Oliver R. Ocasek Government Office Building
- James A Rhodes State Office Tower
- Vern Riffe Center for Government & The Arts
- 25 S. Front Street
- GSD, 4200 Surface Rd
- North High Complex