Michelle Peacock joined CBRE |The Boulos Company in 2010 bringing with her over ten years of experience in the commercial real estate field and fifteen years in marketing. As the Marketing Specialist, Ms. Peacock is responsible for all aspects of marketing for the company, designing brochures, advertisements, flyers, mailers, image pieces, newsletters and presentation material.
Prior to joining CBRE|The Boulos Company, Ms. Peacock was the Office Manager of Ram Harnden Commercial Real Estate. Her responsibilities included maintaining relations with vendors, clients and brokers, design and maintain the website and all marketing materials, maintain the phone, computer, server and internet systems, pay vendors, supervise support staff, participate in weekly management meetings, maintain closed files in accordance with Maine law and notarize documents.
Ms. Peacock was also employed at Neill & Gunter where she coordinated their sales and marketing activities. She wrote a sales tracking program and was heavily involved in their Quality Control program. She was a member of the company’s ISO-9000 Certification task team, Quality Council and facilitated the Total Quality Management task teams. She also coordinated trade show activities, wrote press releases, directed staff functions, implemented an office ergonomics program, trained new employees and coordinated all travel arrangements for the entire international corporation.
- Recognition award for writing the Margaret C. Smith Maine State Quality Award application
- Client recognition award for providing professional documents within a very short time frame
- Peer recognition award for the design and construction of a trade show booth
- Examiner (Level 3 Auditor) of the Margaret Chase Smith Quality Award
- University of Southern Maine - Bachelor of Science, Economics, Summa Cum Laude
- Minor in Business Administration and Minor in Real Estate Fundamentals
- Facilitator Training Certification Course
- Computer Training: Windows Microsoft Office Software Suite, Microsoft Project, 254/255, Power Point, Quick Books, Act! Database Management, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator