In July 2019, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CBRE|MEGA, a long-standing joint affiliate and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in Omaha.
Mark Seger is an Executive Vice President of CBRE. His emphasis since joining the company in August of 1997 has been in the Investment Sales Division. From 1998 to 2017, Mark has sold over $800 million in investment property, ranging from multi family properties, single tenant, net-leased properties, office, industrial and retail investments, senior housing facilities and hotel assets. Additionally, Mark has successfully assisted several clients in completing 1031 exchange transactions.
Prior to joining CBRE|MEGA, Mark was a Vice President of Commercial Real Estate Lending for First National Bank of Omaha. During his 14-year tenure with First National Bank, Mark handled construction interim and permanent loans on a variety of commercial projects throughout the Midwest.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, States of Nebraska, Iowa and South Dakota
- Member/Candidate, Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Past Faculty Member, Commercial REal Estate Workshop
- Past Faculty Member, The Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- Past Board Member and Director, The Mercado Corporation, a non-profit entity
- University of Nebraska, Kearney - Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Real Estate
- Multi-year recipient of the Platinum and Chairman's Award for high sales production
- Recent Co-Star Power Broker Award Winner
- Atlantic American Partners
- Case USA
- Dominium, Inc.
- Fannie Mae
- Hudson Equities
- Seldin Company
- Timberland Partners
- Blue Vista Capital Partners
- Dakota REIT
- ECG Corporation
- Newstreet Properties
- Bridge Investment Group
- DEI Communities
- Elkco Properties
- Hampshire Properties
- Perry Reid Properties
- Sterling REIT