Myra Smith is a Vice President on CBRE’s Sales Management leadership team. Ms. Smith is responsible for supporting and collaborating with CBRE brokerage professionals to pursue new clients. Ms. Smith and her team work with local market area leaders to focus on targeting, pursuit intelligence and strategy.
The functions of the team include:
• In-depth research on prospects and their industries
• Integration of service lines and specialty groups as needed on pursuits
• In-depth targeting analysis to determine new prospects
• Assisting pursuit teams in developing and customizing value propositions
Prior to this role, Ms. Smith was a member of CBRE’s GWS and A&T pursuit teams. She was instrumental in designing and creating CBRE’s Marketing Alliance with The Regus Group.
Prior to joining CBRE in May 2000, Ms. Smith represented a developer in leasing more than 2 million square feet of office space in Atlanta, Georgia, from 1982–1988. In 1988, she joined Smithy Braedon Oncor International in Washington, D.C. and specialized in national tenant representation where she won numerous awards for generating new accounts.
- Founder, Ninja Research
- Heroes of the Fortune 500 2014
- Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award 2011
- Founder, CBRE Birthday Cakes & More for Homeless Children’s Program
- Benjamin Arthur Banker Educational Excellence Award 2001, 2008
- The Endurance of Spirit Award 2002
- Manager Innovation Award 2008
- More than 25 years of commercial real estate experience