Nathan Holthouser graduated Chapman University with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing. He joined Marcus & Millichap’s Newport Beach office in 2007. During his time at Marcus & Millichap he received numerous achievement awards and established himself as a recognized expert focused on providing his clients with an exceptional level of service.
In July, 2015 he and his investment team joined CBRE’s Newport Beach office. Nathan and his team have been tasked with heading up retail investment sales in the coastal cities of southern California as well as urban high-street retail in downtown areas. They have established themselves as recognized experts focused on providing their clients with the highest level of service. Above all, the Holthouser team focuses on being reliable consultants to their clients by utilizing the widest array of commercial real estate services that CBRE has to offer such as tenant representation, leasing, property management, and project management. They strive to provide their clients with the most valuable real-time information in the marketplace.
- Southern California Coastal and Urban High-Street Commercial Property
- Shopping Centers
- Single Tenant Net Leased Investment
- Top Multi-Tenant Retail Agent in the Nation at Prior Firm (2013)
- Closed Over 50 Transaction in the Past 2 Years
- National Achievement Award at Prior Firm in 2013
- Sales Recognition Award at Prior Firm (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Ranked as part of the Top 20% Professionals in CBRE Americas
- Regional Top 20 Producers in 2016
- Mr. Holthouser graduated from Chapman University in 2008 with a B.A. in Business Administration
- Mr. Holthouser has been a licensed real estate salesperson since 2008.