Ned Burns is a Senior Vice President based out of CBRE's Stamford office. Mr. Burns began his commercial real estate career in 1989 when he joined CBRE’s market research department before moving into brokerage services. With over 20 years of experience, Mr. Burns is now part of a three-person brokerage team that specializes in tenant and owner representation for the region’s office and industrial markets as well as servicing multi-market clients with requirements in North America and across the globe.
Current clients that the group provides transaction services and/or portfolio management to on a domestic or international scale include:
- DHL Global Forwarding – 135 locations totaling 3.5 million SF of space in the U.S. and Canada
- DHL – 870 locations totaling 26 million SF in the United States and Canada
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Real Estate Finance Association, Member
CBRE's Global Corporate Services Group, Member
Stamford Hospital Foundation, Board of Directors
- Lake Forest College, Bachelor of Arts; Economics and Psychology
Concluded with both these and other clients over the past two years include:
- DHL Global Forwarding, Atlanta, GA - Industrial, 279,870 SF
- Hyperion Solutions, Santa Clara, CA - Office, 219,721 SF
- DHL Solutions - Miami, FL - Industrial, 176,348 SF
- DHL Global Forwarding - Houston, TX - Industrial, 175,000 SF
- DHL Global Forwarding - Los Angeles, CA - Industrial, 168,000 SF
- Purdue Pharma - Stamford, CT - Office, 162,000 SF
- DHL Global Forwarding - Dallas, TX - Industrial, 143,000 SF
- DHL Express - Boston, MA - Industrial, 115,000 SF
- DHL Express - San Francisco, CA - Industrial, 50,000 SF
- Robinson & Cole - Stamford, CT - Office, 49,715 SF
- Allstate Insurance
- Capital Cities/ABC
- DHL Express
- DHL Solutions
- DHL Global Forwarding
- Hillman Properties, Inc.
- Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Hyperion Solutions Corporation
- Manulife Wood Logan, Inc.
- McKinsey & Company.
- Smith Barney, Inc.
- Traveler's Insurance Company
- University of Connecticut