Nick currently holds the position of Vice President in the Atlanta office of CBRE and is a member of the National Retail Valuation Group. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Real Estate from The University of Georgia (UGA) and has been active in the commercial real estate field since 2007. Prior to transferring to UGA, he spent one year as a freshman quarterback on the Georgia Tech football team.
Nick joined CBRE in 2017 after gaining a broad range of commercial real estate experience in investment underwriting, valuation/consulting and acquisitions/development at various firms including Colliers International, Ernst & Young and Majestic Realty Co. Nick specializes in retail properties but has experience with a wide variety of property types, including raw land, industrial, office and mixed use properties.
He has worked throughout the Southeast and is licensed as a Certified General Real Property Appraiser in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. He is also licensed as a real estate salesperson in the State of Georgia. In addition, Nick holds the Appraisal Institute’s MAI designation and serves as an advisor in the Candidate for Designation program. Nick was also a 2016 NAIOP Future Leader within the Atlanta NAIOP Chapter.
- Designated Member of Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee
- University of Georgia, BBA in Real Estate, Summa Cum Laude
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Management Major
- Completed 300+ hours of specialized education required for Certified General Real Property Appraiser classification.
- Advanced education required for MAI Designation, including: Advanced Income Capitalization, Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Approaches, and Advanced Applications.
- Annual continuing education required by the Appraisal Institute and State Appraisal Boards.
- NAIOP, Advanced Real Estate Finance