Nicholas is a Senior Project Manager with CBRE Project Management, with over 33 years of experience in all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout. He is a seasoned senior project manager leading individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions in a wide range of sectors, including residential, healthcare, education, commercial, entertainment and industrial.
Prior to joining CBRE, Nicholas was the Sr. Project Manager at the Layton Construction Company, where he oversaw project management of several projects including the 1 Hotel Hanalei in Princeville, HI, 803 Waimanu Affordable Housing in Honolulu, HI and Hawaii Tokai International College in Kapolei HI. Prior to that, Nicholas was the Director of Construction Management at Allana, Buick & Bers, Inc. as well as Senior Project Manager for the Haseko Construction Management Group.
Throughout his career, Nicholas has served as Owner, Builder, Designer and Facilities Manager on a wide array of projects totally well over $500M in hard construction costs.
- Tokai International College | Hawaii Tokai International College, Green Field Project | $45,000,000 / 92,000 GSF
- Costal Rim Properties | The Block-803 Waimanu, Project Management | $34,000,000 /132,775 GSF
- Confidential Sports Apparel Client | World Headquarters (Phase One), Construction Management | $40,000,000 / 500,000 GSF
- Confidential Entertainment Client | Construction Project Management | $103,000,000 / 150,000 SF
- City of Portland Oregon | Center of the Performing Arts, Project Management | $18,000,000 / 127,000 SF
- OSHA 30 Safety Certification, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Certified Construction Project Manager, Association of Construction Inspectors
- Certified Construction Consultant, Association of Construction Inspectors
- Certified Erosion/Sediment Control Lead, Building Industry of Washington
- First Aid CPR/AED, American Heart Association
- Loss Prevention System Training Certification, E.R.I. Training
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Construction Management & Minor in Business Administration, Washington State University
- Chapman University
- City of Portland Oregon
- Clark County Washington
- Coastal Rim Properties
- Cohen Veteran’s Network
- Hoakalei Golf Club
- Howard Hughes
- Kelso School District 458
- Multnomah County Oregon
- Oak Lodge Fire District
- Pacific Corp.
- Queens Medical Center
- The State of Washington
- Tokai University System