Nicholas Potkidis is a Sales Associate in CBRE’s Toronto Downtown office specializing in office leasing representing both landlords and tenants. Nicholas began his career with CBRE’s Research team where he built a foundational knowledge base of Toronto’s office market. Listing over 1.0MM square feet of assets, and completing nearly 50,000 square feet of Occupier Assignments, Nicholas works on high-volume transactions that result in his ability to creatively approach and strategically execute every deal on his clients’ behalf. Nicholas partners with Brendan Sullivan, generating a dynamic team focusing on occupier and investor leasing representation in Toronto.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Economics and Business Management
- 40 Holly Street: 67,538 sq. ft.
- 1867 Yonge Street: 103,900 sq. ft.
- 1881 Yonge Street: 100,000 sq. ft.
- 150 Eglinton Avenue East: 125,000 sq. ft.
- 150 John Street: 72,700 sq. ft.
- 60 St. Clair Avenue East: 87,000 sq. ft.
- 477 Mount Pleasant Road / 250 Davisville Avenue: 145,000 sq. ft.
- 3080 Yonge Street: 193,000 sq. ft.