Nick specializes in Central San Diego office properties representing both landlords and tenants. He was recruited to CBRE from Coldwell Banker Commercial in 2008 and made the Top 10 Sale Professionals list within 12 months of his transition.
With over a dozen years in the business, Mr. Bonner has established himself as a market expert in San Diego office properties with the unique ability to think strategically, creatively, and pro-actively. This comes from his active role in leasing and sales transactions which has been reinforced by his strong background in commercial real estate finance from his years in the Commercial Lending Division of Commercial Capital Bank (now Chase Bank). Nick has strong relationships in the community and a sophisticated client base but above all, is recognized for his dependability and integrity.
He currently works out of the San Diego Central office and relentlessly leverages his skill to create the best outcome for his clients.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
– Developing Leaders Group, 2008 – Present
– Member, 2006 – Present
- Toastmasters International Member, 2008 and 2009
- Pinetops, Board Member, 2012 – Present
- Existence Church
– Member, 2004 – Present
– Inclusive Team Leader, 2011 – Present
– Worship Team Leader, 2011 – Present
– Elder Board Member, 2012 – Present
- Sorrento Valley Town Council, 2013 - Present
- Career Best 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006.
- CBRE 102 – Awarded Best Presentation, 2008
- Point Loma Nazarene University, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration
- Completed CCIM’s CI 101 class on Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Graduate of Coldwell Banker Commercial’s “Commercial University”
Partial Landlord Client List:
- Kilroy Realty
- Equity Office Properties
- The Corky McMillin Companies
- Commonwealth Partners
- Brookwood Financial
- Jamison Services, Inc.
- LBA Realty
Partial Tenant Client List:
- Orkin Inc.
- Pure Financial Advisors
- Masar Johnston Advertising & Design
- Firstat Nursing Services
- Acrendo Medical Software
- Team in Motion
- Legal Recovery Law Offices
- The Starmack Group
- Atcherly McLaughlin and Associates
"Nick Bonner has proven himself to be my trusted advisor. His depth of market knowledge and attention to detail assures me I am in good hands, his constant flow of new ideas lets me know he cares, and his positive attitude remind me that work can be fun, but the characteristic that I appreciate about him most is that he gets the job done."
-David Webb, Jamison Services
"Even in this difficult market, Nick was able to bring a lot of tenants to our building. His energy not only brought tours to the building but brought deals together and by his hard work and dedication we were able to get our building back to 100 percent occupancy."
-Building-Owner, Paul Taccone