Nick Cattaneo is the Marketing & Events Manager for the historic Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco, California. Nick explores marketing capabilities and develops new initiatives for Ghirardelli Square and retail tenants.
- Propose, develop and implement marketing plans based on the objectives of all retail tenants
- Maintain valuable media partnerships
- Prepare annual marketing budget with property manager, create budget presentation and present to Ownership, tenants and staff.
- Facilitate all aspects of events including vendor management, branding, soliciting and managing sponsorships and event recaps. Events include: Earth Day, Fleet Week, Wine Festival, KidsBash, and Holiday’s (attracting 7,000-20,000 people)
- Maintains website and social media content and strategy
- Active member Fisherman’s Wharf Merchant Association and Marketing Sub-Committees
- Works closely with Design & Public Relation Firms on all marketing, press and advertising initiatives for Ghirardelli Square
- Position and uphold reputation of the property as an ideal space for private events and sponsorship activations
- Respond to private event inquiries, conduct site tours for potential clients and negotiate sponsorship agreements
Nick has been with CBRE since January 2008. Before coming to CBRE, Nick worked as Corporate Marketing Coordinator for a residential real estate firm in the East Bay. In addition, Nick has several years of Marketing & Advertising experience.
- Nominated for a CBRE Ambassador Award, Winter 2010-2011