Nick DeMartini is a Transaction Manager with the CBRE Global Advisory & Transaction Services Team. He supports the team’s broad platform of analytical & strategic planning, financial analysis, negotiation strategy and multi-market transaction services. He is highly regarded as a focused, service-oriented adviser whose diligent efforts and dedication to details and results make him a trusted advocate. Nick joined the CBRE Silicon Valley office in 2016 and takes great pride in advising clients both locally and globally.
A Bay Area native, Nick moved to the Silicon Valley after graduating from San Diego State University. He holds a B.S. in Business Management and was an active member and leader of the Business Honors Program, Weber Honors College, Real Estate Society and Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity. Nick earned the designation of Dean’s List (3.5+ GPA) eight of eight semesters and was awarded the Phi Psi 4.0 GPA Scholarship two years in a row, showcasing his ability to consistently perform at a high level.
Nick’s areas of expertise include:
Client Responsiveness & Support
- Drive, energy, and personality to jump on critical projects to surpass client goals
- Transaction Management
Significant Assignments, Partial
- Transaction Management – Keysight Tech – 6.5 million SF Global Portfolio
- Transaction Management – Multiple Private Equity owned Tech Companies
- Santa Rosa Fires Crisis Support – Keysight Tech – 135,000 SF
- International Experience – Completed transactions on 5 continents - North America, South America,Europe, Asia, Australia
- Young Leader, CoreNet
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- B.S. Business Management – San Diego State University
- International Negotiations Studies – Barcelona, Spain