Nick is a trusted member of the team of Chip Wright and Dave Desper, which was formed in 1997. The team focuses on assisting owners and occupants of office, R&D and manufacturing/warehouse facilities with their real estate and facility needs.
As a trusted advisor, Nick’s process driven approach to his business has enabled him to attract and retain clients across the county. Since 2002, Nick has spearheaded and implemented the transaction management process for over 475 transactions, representing over 6 million square feet in the Greater Airport Area market. This role demands constant contact with the client’s executive team and requires an extensive amount of interaction with brokers and owners in the market.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board Member, Building Block Foundation Fund
- Member, National Association of Industrial & Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- Member, CSULB Alumni Association
- California Real Estate Sales License
- California State University, Long Beach, Bachelor of Science; Marketing
- Golden West College, Associate of Arts
A Partial List of Landlords Nick has represented include:
- Bixby Land Company
- Alere Property Group
- Sares Regis
- Sakioka Company, LLC / Southpark Management
- LBA Realty
- Bristol Group
- Makena Properties
- C.J. Segerstrom & Sons
- TA Associates Realty
- McKesson Corporation
- Atlantic Trust
- Kilroy Realty
A Partial List of Tenants Nick has represented include:
- Samsung Telecommunications
- Level 3 Communications / CenturyLink
- Target Corporation
- Method Machine Tools, Inc.
- ONEHOPE, Inc.
- Imuraya USA, Inc.
- Maeda-En, USA
- Primary Color Systems Corp.