Nicole thrives at the intersection of real estate and data analytics. A veteran of Excel spreadsheets and big data, she brings this analytical mindset to the transactions she manages around the globe, having personally conducted transactions across five continents. What she enjoys most about transaction management is extrapolating compelling scenarios from a sea of numbers to help her clients identify and evaluate strategic portfolio opportunities.
Nicole takes advantage of every opportunity to be an early adopter of internal technologies as CBRE grows its tech portfolio. In addition to her mastery of Excel, she has become a company-wide subject matter expert in TransAct, a transaction management and portfolio analytics platform that runs on top of Salesforce, CBRE’s proprietary analytics mapping program Dimension, and Tableau.
She utilizes these and other tools to build dashboards that support the team in elevating their capabilities beyond transaction management into the realm of strategic advisors, analyzing and optimizing real estate portfolios for clients of all sizes.
Nicole’s areas of expertise include:
- Transaction Management and Negotiation
- Portfolio Analysis
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Database creation and management
- Data visualization using Tableau and PowerBI
- Growth forecasting and modeling
- Space programming and optimization
- Query languages including R and MySQL
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- Juniper Networks
- Keysight Technologies
- Mindbody, Inc.
- Risk Management Solutions
- Marvell Technologies
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Minor in Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics, Northeastern University, Silicon Valley CampusNotable projects include:
- LandVest: Evaluating Parcel-Level Date for the State of Massachusetts
- The Skills Group: Labor Analytics of New York City
- Stattleship: Building Useful Metrics to Predict World Series Champions