Nicole Goldsmith is an Associate with CBRE’s office leasing business. Ms. Goldsmith is currently responsible for the marketing and leasing of over 3 million square feet of office buildings in the Atlanta area for clients including CBRE Global Investors – Strategic Partners, CBRE Global Investors as an advisor for CalSTRS and Vision Properties. Since joining CBRE, she and her team have completed more than 3 million rentable square feet of office leasing consisting of over 350 transactions.
A Georgia native, Ms. Goldsmith is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Georgia and member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors. She graduated Cum Laude with a B.A. in Real Estate from the University of Georgia. Her previous experience includes time spent at Grubb & Ellis Company where she gained experience in all aspects of a client relationship through researching, reporting and interacting with brokers, clients and prospects.
Ms. Goldsmith is actively involved with the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business and The Northside Youth Organization where she coaches girls’ basketball.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), Member
• NAIOP Future Leaders Class of 2014-2015
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
• Young Council of Realtors
- Terry College Young Alumni Board, Executive Committee
- B.A. in Real Estate, Cum Laude, University of Georgia